Real Estate Agents Singapore · Fee Guideline
The Singapore real estate industry general commission structure, as a rough guide. Note that it is not cast in stone, anything can be negotiated.
- Absolutely free if you are buying private property or an Executive Condominium. We advise on the rules & procedures & property market, attend to the paperwork, and don’t charge you anything.
- HDB resale flat buyers typically pay 1% commission.
- Sellers pay a 2% commission. Negotiable and may be lower for more expensive properties.
- Tenants paying less than $3,000 per month in rental, or renting for less than a 2 year term, usually pay a half month commission for each year of rental. Just a general guideline, can differ depending on circumstances.
- For rentals above $3,000 per month for a lease of 2 years or more, tenants generally do not pay any commission.
- Landlords pay a half month worth of rental as commission for each year of rental.