KENT RIDGE HILL RESIDENCES
Welcome to the Kent Ridge Hill Residences. A brand new 5-storey high residential development at Buona Vista Road in the Pasir Panjang area, 9 minutes walk from Pasir Panjang MRT station. Oxley Holdings will launch this for sale in the 2nd half of 2018.
Our site is nestled within a private residential enclave, surrounded by landed houses and a few low-rise condominiums, and on the edge of Kent Ridge Park.
With no high-rises in sight, and the cool greenery of the park behind, Kent Ridge Hill Residences will be a haven for those seeking to escape the stresses of city life. Here you can relax and wind down for the day, in an atmosphere of calm and green tranquility.
There will be 525 apartment units housed in blocks no more than 5 storeys high, together with 68 strata landed houses, across a good sized land area of almost 320,000 sq ft. The site will be beautifully landscaped throughout, with a wide range of facilities like pools, cooking and dining pavilions for entertaining friends and relatives, spas and jacuzzis, clubhouse and function rooms, and basement car parks for residents.
To learn more about Kent Ridge Hill Residences, please register here. While not all the details are ready yet, and the Kent Ridge Hill floor plans are still being finalised, we will be glad to help you to the best of our ability. We recommend registering early for quick updates.
About the Kent Ridge Hill Condo Location
Our Kent Ridge Hill condo is located in the south-west coast of Singapore, off Pasir Panjang Road. This part of Singapore tends to keep a low profile property-wise, but has possibly one of the best potential upside. It is actually close to several research hubs, business parks, and the CBD, and surrounded by nature reserves.
As of now the Pasir Panjang Port is off the coast here, but that will change in due course. Under URA’s master plan, this port is set to move to Tuas when the lease runs out after 2027. Arising in its place along the coast will be the Greater Southern Waterfront City, stretching all the way to Shenton Way. Property values of this area should rise in tandem with that.
In the meantime, this estate is quieter and less crowded than most other parts of Singapore, making it an attractive place to come home to. The low-rise private residential character around here also gives it a soothing laid-back charm. And with a plot ratio of only 1.4 translating to 593 units on a largish plot of land, this relaxing laid back feel extends into the Kent Ridge Hill condo too.
The other draw about this location is that it is within a green belt of nature reserves. Yet close to tertiary and research institutions, business hubs, and science parks that provide a tenant pool.
With few new launches in the west of Singapore and an MRT station within walking distance, the Kent Ridge Hill Residences is worth considering for those who like this part of the island.
KENT RIDGE HILL CONDO SINGAPORE · VIDEO
KENT RIDGE HILL SINGAPORE · FACTSHEET
|Name||Kent Ridge Hill Residences|
|Developer||Oxley Spinel Pte Ltd|
|Status||Condominium (Foreigners eligible to buy except Strata Houses)|
|Address||50 – 66 South Buona Vista Road Singapore 118167 – 118175|
|Site Area||29,659 m² (319,249 sq ft)|
|Floor Area||41,522.6 m² (446,949 sq ft)|
|Tenure||99 years leasehold|
|No. of Storeys||5|
|No. of Units||525 Apartments + 68 Strata Landed Houses|
|No. of Car Spaces||593 parking spaces|
KENT RIDGE HILL FLOOR PLAN
The Kent Ridge Hill Residences floor plans are not available yet. Kindly drop us a note below if you wish for the Kent Ridge Hill condo floor plans to be sent to you once finalised.
KENT RIDGE HILL CONDO SITE PLAN
The Kent Ridge Hill Residences site is a wide parcel of land that fronts South Buona Road on its south, from which it is accessed. On its north, it is backed against Kent Ridge Park, part of the Southern Ridges green belt.
The units will mostly align with the roughly north-north-east / south-south-west orientation of the site. This generally north-south facing means they will be able to catch the prevailing breezes, in addition to enjoying the cooler and fresher air that comes from being right beside a large stretch of greenery.
The east of the Kent Ridge Hill condo site is flanked by a number of 2 to 3 storey high landed houses, while on the west is some open ground zoned for low rise community institutes. These allow both wind flows as well as an open feel to the whole place.
KENT RIDGE HILL SHOWFLAT · VIEWING
The Kent Ridge Hill Residences showflat is not available for viewing yet.
Please register below if you wish to view the Kent Ridge Hill condo showflat once ready.
KENT RIDGE HILL RESIDENCES PRICES · TYPES
UNIT TYPES . SIZES
|Unit Desc||Type||No. of
|Total Number of Units||593|
Floor areas stated includes any Voids, Patios, Balconies, Terraces, A/C Ledges.
KENT RIDGE HILL PRICE RANGES
The Kent Ridge Hill Residences prices have not been finalised yet. Please drop us a note below if you wish to be updated when the pricing is decided.
The Kent Ridge Hill site was the former Vista Park, that was launched for sale collectively in November 2017 via public tender. Oxley Holdings topped the bidding at SGD$418 million. This works out to S$1,096 per square foot per plot ratio (PSF PPR) for the land alone, after including an additional S$72 million to the state to top up the site’s lease back to 99 years.
After factoring in overheads, funding, development, and construction costs, the break even cost to Oxley Holdings is close to SGD$1,600 PSF PPR.
The Kent Ridge Hill site is zoned for residential use, with a plot ratio of 1.4 and maximum allowable height of up to five storeys.
KENT RIDGE HILL RESIDENCES · DEVELOPER
The Kent Ridge Hill condo is being developed by Oxley Spinel Pte Ltd, a unit of Oxley Holdings. Oxley has emerged as one of Singapore’s most active developers, with market capitalisation of almost SGD$2 billion as of January 2018. To date it has built over 1,635 homes in Singapore, and garnered various design & development awards, such as for its Royal Wharf development in London in 2015.
About Oxley Holdings Limited (“Oxley” or “the Group”)
Oxley Holdings is a home-grown Singaporean property developer, whose business focus is in property investment and development. Key criteria of the Group’s choice of developments are prime locations, design quality, and desirable lifestyle features.
With its keen foresight, and perception on trends and market sentiments, Oxley has achieved remarkable growth since its inception. From a small start, the Group has grown exponentially and now plays an increasing role in the real estate market both locally and overseas, and across 12 geographical markets.
Its diversified portfolio spans residential, commercial and industrial projects in Singapore, China, Malaysia, Australia, Ireland, Japan, Indonesia, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Cyprus and the United Kingdom. The Group’s expertise is not just in property development; Oxley also handles project management and consultancy in Myanmar.
As part of the its strategic expansion, partnerships have been entered into with reputable local and overseas developers.
In 2013 Oxley took on a 20% stake in Galliard (Group) Limited in the UK. Galliard is a leading property development, management, and hospitality group handling a wide range of projects in London and the south of England.
Following from that, Oxley acquired a 40% stake in Pindan Group Pty Ltd, an integrated project group headquartered in Western Australia, and a 15% stake in United Engineers, a Singapore engineering and property development company established in 1912.
Amongst its many local projects are completed ones such as Devonshire Residences, The Flow at Marine Parade, Loft @ Holland, Newest and Robinson Square, and recently launched ones like Riverfront Residences and Verandah Residences (that sold out within 3 months of launch).
KENT RIDGE HILL RESIDENCES LOCATION
Location. Located in District 05, at Buona Vista off Pasir Panjang road. A low-density, low-rise private residential enclave: it comprises private homes like condominiums, apartments, cluster houses, and landed homes. Very similar in ambience to Upper Bukit Timah and the Siglap / Katong districts.
Due to its proximity to the CBD, this area has historically been ranked close to District 15, but on a smaller more intimate scale, as it is much less dense and crowded here.
- Nearest MRT Station. The Kent Ridge Hill condo location is 600 metres, or 8 to 9 minutes walk from the Pasir Panjang Villa MRT station on the Circle Line. This takes you 3 stops down to Harbourfront station or VivoCity, and 3 stops up to One-North, or 5 stops to Holland Village.
- Business Centres. This place is much nearer to major business centres than most people realise. It is a 15 minute drive from Raffles Place and the Marina Bay Financial District. But even closer to hand are many business hubs: Mapletree Business City (5 minutes drive), One North (9 minutes drive), and International Business Park. These last 3 alone represent over 50,000 jobs – that’s a lot of potential tenants or buyers.
Shopping, Banks, Supermarkets, Dining. The Kent Ridge Hill condo location is not lacking in amenities. There are plenty of dining and shopping choices: Viva Vista down the road, Vivo City (10 minutes drive), Alexandra Retail Centre (6 minutes), Star Vista (9 minutes), Holland Village (10 minutes). Even Orchard Road is quite accessible, being a 15 minute drive away.
Closer by are the shophouses, speciality cafes and restaurants scattered along South Buona Vista and Pasir Panjang Roads offering a delightful mix of old and new fare.
- Educational Institutions. This area is home to one of the main education and research belts of Singapore, that include institutions like the National University of Singapore and its related research institutes, Science Park, Japanese schools, the ISS International School (Preston campus), United World College, and so on.
- Nature Reserves & Parks. The Kent Ridge Hill location is in the vicinity of one of the longest string of parks in Singapore: the Southern Ridges Green belt, that extends from Kent Ridge Park, to HortPark, Telok Blangah Hill Park, and Mount Faber Park. Further south, we have the Labrador Nature Reserve and Coastal Walk.
- Accessibility. Quick access to other parts of Singapore is provided via West Coast Highway, that joins the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE).
After 2027, URA plans to transform the land around Pasir Panjang and Tanjong Pagar into an ambitious waterfront city called the Greater Southern Waterfront City. It will cover 1000 hectares of land, 2.5 times the size of Marina Bay, and incorporate a continuous 30-km nature trail joining Labrador Park at one end to Gardens by the Bay at the other.
- 1 to 3 Mins Walk to MRT
- 10 to 12 Mins Walk to MRT
- 13 to 15 Mins Walk to MRT
- 16 to 18 Mins Walk to MRT
- 19 to 21 Mins Walk to MRT
- 22 to 24 Mins Walk to MRT
- 25 to 27 Mins Walk to MRT
- 28 to 30 Mins Walk to MRT
- 31 to 33 Mins Walk to MRT
- 34 to 36 Mins Walk to MRT
- 37 to 39 Mins Walk to MRT
- 4 to 6 Mins Walk to MRT
- 7 to 9 Mins Walk to MRT
- Deferred Payment Scheme
- Luxury High-End Project
- Near Park / Nature Reserve
- Near Reservoir
- Near Shopping Mall
- Near Sports Complex
- Near to City
- Payment Scheme
- Prime District
- Progressive Payment Scheme
- Proximity to Primary School
- Sea / Water Views
- Special Discounts
- Special Features
- Star Buys
- Walk to MRT
- Within 1KM of Ai Tong Primary School
- Within 1KM of Anglo Chinese Primary School (Barker Road)
- Within 1KM of Catholic High
- Within 1KM of Cedar Girls Primary School
- Within 1KM of Holy Innocents Primary School
- Within 1KM of Kong Hwa Primary School
- Within 1KM of Maris Stella
- Within 1KM of Nan Chiau Primary School
- Within 1KM of Nan Hua Primary School
- Within 1KM of Ngee Ann Primary School
- Within 1KM of Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' Primary School
- Within 1KM of Raffles Girls Primary School
- Within 1KM of River Valley Primary School
- Within 1KM of Rosyth Primary School
- Within 1KM of Singapore Chinese Girls' Primary School
- Within 1KM of St Andrews Primary School
- Within 1KM of Tao Nan Primary School