MARINA ONE RESIDENCES . OVERVIEW
Marina One is an award winning integrated development located on a plum site in the heart of the Marina Bay Financial District, Singapore’s new CBD. A landmark project by M+S Pte Ltd, in a historic collaboration between Malaysia’s Khazanah Nasional Berhad & Singapore’s Temasek Holdings, spearheaded by no less than the heads of both governments.
It is master-planned to integrate living, working, and entertaining in a business and financial hub, with a lifestyle enhanced by abundance of greenery & open spaces.
The design of Marina One was conceived by architect Christoph Ingenhoven, recognised world-wide as a leader of integrated development concepts and sustainable Supergreen architecture. It meshes Grade-A office spaces with luxury homes (Marina One Residences), and 140,000 sq ft of retail and F&B space, encircling a ‘Green Heart’ of 65,000 sq ft of lush greenery.
Marina One Residences occupies a highly coveted central location, linked to 4 MRT lines out of the 6 in Singapore. One of the gems in the necklace of civic, cultural, leisure & dining attractions strung around Marina Bay.
Supply of new high-end residential properties in the Core Central Region is relatively limited, especially one such as this that could merit a place in any legacy portfolio.
MARINA ONE RESIDENCES · FLYTHROUGH
MARINA ONE CONDO · PROJECT FACTSHEET
|Name||Marina One Residences|
|Developer||Developed by M+S Pte Ltd
Collaboration between Malaysia’s Khazanah Nasional Berhad & Singapore’s Temasek Holdings
|Project Managers||Sunrise MS Pte Ltd (Subsidiary of UEM Sunrise Berhad)
Mapletree Project Management Pte Ltd
|Status||Mixed Development Apartments (Foreigners eligible to buy)|
|Address||21 Marina Way, Singapore 018978
23 Marina Way, Singapore 018979
|Site Area||26,244.20 m² (282,493 sq ft)|
|Tenure||99 year leasehold (w.e.f. 1 July 2011)|
|T.O.P. Date||November 2017|
|No. of Units||1,042 residential units|
|Car Park||1,505 car parking spaces comprising
· 971 residential car park spaces for Marina One Residences
· 7 handicapped residential car park spaces
· 534 commercial car park spaces
· 5 handicapped commercial car park spaces
(All of which are located in Basements 1, 2, 3 & 4)
Note: Carpark fees are chargeable at market rate
|Description||Mixed development comprising 2 blocks of 30 storey offices, 2 blocks of 34 storey residences, a 3 storey commercial podium, 4 basement carpark levels, and underground pedestrian / shopping mall, at Straits View / Marina Way in Marina Bay|
|Design Architect||Ingenhoven Architects Gmbh (Germany)|
|Resident Architect||Architects 61 Pte Ltd|
|Landscape Consultant||Gustafson Porter LLP (London)
ICN Design International Pte Ltd (Singapore)
|M&E Engineer||Beca Carter Hollings & Ferner (SEA) Pte Ltd|
|C&S Engineer||Beca Carter Hollings & Ferner (SEA) Pte Ltd|
|Main Contractor||Joint Venture of Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd & GS Engineering & Construction Corporation|
|Developer Solicitor||Rodyk & Davidson LLP
Harry Elias Partnership LLP
|Project Account||Project Account No. 450-305-399-8 for the Marina – South Project|
MARINA ONE FLOOR PLANS
Click on the icon to view the Marina One Floor Plan brochure (2MB). Opens in new window. If you find it useful, please do contact us below to see the units, or to get the pricing or any other details.
- Choice of 1-, 2-, 2 + Study-, 3- or 4- bedroom apartments.
- With private lifts / lift lobbies except for one bedders and the smallest 2 bedroom units.
- Pneumatic Refuse Conveyance System (PRCS). Collection point at Basement 2 PRCS room.
- The 4th storey level is 26m above the 1st Storey floor level (equivalent to 8th storey).
- Residential Private Lifts: 9; Residential Common Lifts: 6; Carpark Lifts: 2
- All basement lift lobbies are air-conditioned.
- Street side facing windows, sliding doors and curtain wall are double glazed. Windows are tinted with low-emission coating.
- Security: Card Access System for levels 2 & 3 residential facilities, lift lobbies and private lifts; biometrics lock sets for residential units’ main doors.
- Residential car spaces are not allocated. First come first served basis. Carparks are charged at prevailing market rate.
MARINA ONE SITE PLAN · LAYOUT & FACILITIES
The site layout integrates 3 types of real estate around ‘The Green Heart’ of Marina One, 65,000 sq ft of sprawling greenery with 13m high waterfalls at the centre of the development.
This unique “green heart”, featuring a bio-diverse garden with close to 400 plant species, mirrors Singapore’s “City in a Garden” concept.
- 40,000 sq ft of event space + 140,000 sq ft of retail and F&B space at the podium levels and along the underground pedestrian network.
- The retail podium encircles, and is part of the ‘Green Heart’.
- Mix includes lifestyle shops, a supermarket, F&B outlets, signature restaurants, food court.
- Two 30-storey prime Grade A commercial towers symmetrically sited at the north of the site, facing the Central Linear Park and Straits View on the outside, and the “Green Heart” on the inside.
- Approximately 1.88 million sq ft net lettable area.
MARINA ONE RESIDENCES
- Two 34-storey residential towers symmetrically sited at the south of the site, facing Marina Station Square and Marina Way on the outside, and the “Green Heart” on the inside.
- 521 luxury homes in each Marina One Residences tower; total of 1,042 apartments.
- Facilities on Levels 2 & 3, with spaces to relax and rejuvenate, and spaces to entertain.
- Spaces to Relax & Rejuvenate: landscaped garden, pools & jacuzzis, relaxation cabanas, and the Green Heart with its waterfalls.
- Spaces to Entertain: residents’ clubhouse with concierge counter, Teppanyaki terraces, BBQ terraces, party zone, private dining rooms, private lounge.
MARINA ONE PRICE · UNIT TYPES · MAINTENANCE
BLOCK 21 MARINA ONE UNIT TYPES . SIZES
|Unit Rooms||Unit Type||No. of Units||Area (sq m)||Area (sq ft)|
|1 Bedroom||1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 1E, 1F, 1G, 1H||229||61 – 72||657 – 775|
|2 Bedroom||2A, 2C, 2D, 2E, 2F||144||90 – 105||969 – 1,130|
|2BR + Study||2B + S||29||106 – 113||1,141 – 1,216|
|3 Bedroom||3A, 3B, 3C||86||140 – 143||1,507 – 1,539|
|4 Bedroom||4A||29||190 – 209||2,045 – 2,250|
|Penthouse||PH||4||603 – 796||6,491 – 8,568|
|Block 21 Total Units||521|
Floor areas stated includes any Patios, Balconies, Terraces, A/C Ledges.
MARINA ONE PRICING & ESTIMATE MONTHLY MAINTENANCE
Status as at 12 January 2018 . Block 21 is mostly sold, with some (mainly higher floor) units left. Block 23 will be launched for sale in 2018.
If you wish to be kept updated on that, or latest Marina One condo prices, kindly contact us.
|Unit Rooms||Price Range (SGD$)||Share Value||Est Monthly
|1 Bedroom||Sold Out||20||$310|
|2 Bedroom||~ $2.8M up||20 / 23||$310 / $360|
|2BR + Study||~ $2.8M up||23||$360|
|3 Bedroom||~ $3.6M up||23||$360|
|4 Bedroom||~ $5.2M up||29||$450|
|Penthouse||POA||56 – 66||$870 – $1,025|
According to a 22 January 2018 report by The Business Times, consultants are expecting high-end projects to perform well this year. As the Singapore economy recovers and stabilises, the real estate market should grow at a steady pace, with the luxury sector leading the market.Bank of Singapore’s (BOS) head of strategy Eli Lee said that he expects foreign buyers to return to the Singapore property market and kick the upturn into higher gear, especially in the prime residential segment.
One reason is that the Singapore market is starting to recover after falling 12% the last 4 years, compared with international residential markets, which have peaked or are peaking. Prices of Singapore luxury residential properties in particular are lower than for the major gateway cities.
At the same time, household income – and hence housing affordability – has improved.
“This stands in contrast to major peer cities such as Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney, London and San Francisco, where prices have instead increased and housing affordability has worsened over the same period. We believe Singapore residential property now presents attractive relative value,” Mr Lee said.
(See this news update . Opens in new window.)
MARINA ONE SHOWFLAT · PHOTOS
- Cool colour scheme: 1BR, 2BR, 2+Study, Penthouse; Warm colour scheme: 3BR & 4BR
- Marble and timber flooring.
- Bathrooms: sanitary ware from Villeroy & Boch (Germany); fittings from Steinberg (Germany).
- Kitchens equipped with Miele (Germany) appliances & Poggenphol (Germany) cabinets.
- Air-conditioning system: Daikin.
- Cooker hobs: Gourmet Servery – Induction; Wet kitchen – Conventional.
Some of the Marina One Residences showflat photos below may show sea views. But note that as the land to the south gets built up in future, such views could become obstructed.
Use the arrows to scroll through the Marina One showflat photos. Or click to enlarge.
MARINA ONE SINGAPORE · DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Owned 60:40 respectively by Khazanah Nasional Berhad and Temasek Holdings, M+S Pte Ltd was set up on 27 June 2011 to develop 4 parcels of land in Marina South and 2 parcels in the Ophir-Rochor areas of Singapore. These were unveiled as 2 integrated developments, Marina One and DUO. Duo Residences is now 97% sold, while Phase 1 of Marina One Residences is 80% sold.
Marina One was designed by an award-winning team of Christoph Ingenhoven of Ingenhoven Architects, and landscape architect Kathryn Gustafson from Gustafson Porter + Bowman.
Gustafson Porter is a landscape architectural practice based in London that has received acclaim for creating engaging spaces within a global portfolio. The projects they do are sensitive to their site, often taking reference from the history and culture of the place, and creating connections between the building’s architecture and its context.
Many have observed that their work is fluid, sensual, and sculptural. They also have a reputation for extremely high design quality, and have won numerous awards. Some of their work includes Gardens by the Bay (Singapore), Woolwich Square (London), Old Market Square (Nottingham, England), Valencia Parque Central (Spain), Cultuurpark Westergasfabriek (Amsterdam).
MARINA ONE RESIDENCES · GREEN DESIGN
Marina One is a Supergreen integrated development with numerous features that have earned it LEED Platinum & BCA Green Mark Platinum ratings, and several design & sustainability awards.
With its design of a lush central oasis, the architects have created a garden within a city within a garden. Its stepping form at its core is inspired by the natural beauty of Asian rice terraces.
Marina One’s landscape design draws upon the diversity of flora found at different altitudes in the tropics. From the Green Valley at Levels 1, 2 & 3 that re-creates the sense of enclosure and intimacy of a rainforest, to the Cloud Forest at Levels 4 & 15 that mirrors the transition through a tropical cloud cover, to the Mountain Top that depicts a montane forest at the Rooftop level.
MARINA ONE LOCATION · KEY FEATURES
- Location. Marina One is strategically located in the Marina Bay Financial District, with direct links to the MRT system.
Marina Bay. Marina Bay is the centrepiece of Singapore’s urban transformation, a 360ha development that will support its ongoing growth as a major business & financial hub in Asia.It is recognised as a place for financial and multi national companies to flourish in a lively and energetic setting. Amidst attractions like the Esplanade Theatres on the Bay, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands, the ArtScience Museum, and the International Formula 1 Grand Prix that adds vibrancy to the city each year.
When completed, Marina Bay will double the size of the financial district, further cementing Singapore’s position as one of the leading financial centres of Asia.
- Concept. The Urban Redevelopment Authority’s (URA) grand vision and design for Marina Bay is of a ‘Garden City by the Bay’ where people work, live, and relax / socialise in a 24/7, thriving, vibrant environment.Marina One Residences is in fact designed in line with this vision, epitomising this live, work, entertain concept in itself, as an integrated development.
- Potential Growth. ￼￼￼As a greenfield site bordered by gardens and water, Marina Bay offers extraordinary potential for significant growth, new investments, and talent. In the pipeline are plans to transform and extend the city towards Marina South and the greater southern water front, to create a new Waterfront City.
Centrally Connected. Marina Bay, and Marina One Residences, are extremely well served by a comprehensive transport network.Island-wide connectivity is offered via the Marina Coastal Expressway, East Coast Parkway (20 minutes by car to Changi Airport), Ayer Rajah Expressway, and the Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway.
Marina One is itself directly connected via an underground pedestrian network to Raffles Place, and to 4 out of the 6 MRT lines in Singapore (the Downtown, Circle, North-South, and upcoming Thomson lines). The Marina Bay MRT station will be Singapore’s largest and most connected MRT interchange station by 2021.
- Greenery. Besides its own lush ‘Green Heart’, Marina One’s green outlook is reinforced by its location, sandwiched between and overlooking 2 inner city parks, the Central Linear Park and Marina Station Square.
- 1 to 3 Mins Walk to MRT
- 10 to 12 Mins Walk to MRT
- 13 to 15 Mins Walk to MRT
- 16 to 18 Mins Walk to MRT
- 19 to 21 Mins Walk to MRT
- 22 to 24 Mins Walk to MRT
- 25 to 27 Mins Walk to MRT
- 28 to 30 Mins Walk to MRT
- 31 to 33 Mins Walk to MRT
- 34 to 36 Mins Walk to MRT
- 37 to 39 Mins Walk to MRT
- 4 to 6 Mins Walk to MRT
- 7 to 9 Mins Walk to MRT
- Deferred Payment Scheme
- Dual Key Units
- Luxury High-End Project
- Near Park / Nature Reserve
- Near Reservoir
- Near Shopping Mall
- Near Sports Complex
- Near to City
- Payment Scheme
- Prime District
- Progressive Payment Scheme
- Proximity to Primary School
- Sea / Water Views
- Special Discounts
- Special Features
- Star Buys
- Walk to MRT
- Within 1KM of Ai Tong Primary School
- Within 1KM of Anglo Chinese Primary School (Barker Road)
- Within 1KM of Catholic High
- Within 1KM of Cedar Girls Primary School
- Within 1KM of Holy Innocents Primary School
- Within 1KM of Kong Hwa Primary School
- Within 1KM of Maris Stella
- Within 1km of Methodist Girls' Primary School
- Within 1KM of Nan Chiau Primary School
- Within 1KM of Nan Hua Primary School
- Within 1KM of Ngee Ann Primary School
- Within 1KM of Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' Primary School
- Within 1KM of Raffles Girls Primary School
- Within 1KM of River Valley Primary School
- Within 1KM of Rosyth Primary School
- Within 1KM of Singapore Chinese Girls' Primary School
- Within 1KM of SJI Junior
- Within 1KM of St Andrews Primary School
- Within 1KM of Tao Nan Primary School
· For Latest Updates, Units, Prices & Discounts
· No Agent Fees or Charges