RIVERCOVE RESIDENCES . OVERVIEW
It is likely to sell well at its launch, as the last new EC, Hundred Palms Residences by the same developer, sold out within 7 hours of its debut in mid 2017.
Rivercove executive condo is also rare in being the only EC to enjoy a direct river frontage, as it fronts Punggol Reservoir. It offers riverside living at an affordable price, with direct access to the park connector that links up to Sengkang Riverside Park and Punggol Waterway.
Note: As at early March 2018 there were less than 195 new EC units left for sale in Singapore, mainly in Yishun, Sembawang and Woodlands. Which will mean a total of less than 1,000 units available this year 2018 if we include the 628 units from Rivercove EC. This supply level is well below demand, that saw around 4,000 units sold annually in 2016 and 2017.
RIVERCOVE RESIDENCES · FACTSHEET
|Developer||Hoi Hup Sunway Sengkang Pte Ltd
16 Jalan Kilang #07-01 Hoi Hup Building Singapore 159416
License No: C1236 . ROC: 201624592R
(Main applicant must be Singapore citizen)
|Address||Anchorvale Lane . Sengkang . Singapore|
|Site Area||21,014.6 m² (approx. 226,201 sq ft)|
|Gross Floor Area||69,332.65 m² (approx. 746,296 sq ft)|
|Plot Ratio||3.29 (inclusive of balconies)|
|Tenure||99 years leasehold w.e.f. 5 December 2016|
|Legal T.O.P.||4 September 2020|
|No. of Units||628 residential units|
|No. of Car Spaces||628 spaces with 5 handicap parking spaces|
|Bicycle Parking Spaces||106|
|Description||Executive condominium housing development comprising 10 blocks of 16 storey residential apartments with swimming pool, communal facilities, and 2 basement carparks|
|Project Account||United Overseas Bank Limited for Project A/c No. 451-306-216-2 of Hoi Hup Sunway Sengkang Pte Ltd|
|Architect||Consortium 168 Architects Pte Ltd|
|Main Contractor||Straits Construction Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Structural Engineer||Ronnie & Koh Consultants Pte Ltd|
|M&E Consultants||Rankine & Hill (S) Pte Ltd|
|Landscape Architect||Tinderbox Pte Ltd|
|Interior Designer||Expression Galleries Pte Ltd|
|Showflat Designer||2nd Edition Pte Ltd|
|Solicitor||Rajah & Tann|
RIVERCOVE EC SHOWFLAT · PREVIEW DATES
E-Application: 1st April – 11th April 2018
Rivercove Price Release: 12th April – 13th April 2018
Balloting & Sales: 14th April 2018 (Saturday)
Note that only those who do the e-application by 11th April 2018 will be able to participate in the balloting on 14th April. The e-Application can only be done at the computers at the Rivercove EC showflat, not online. (Registering for the e-Application is without charge or obligation to buy.)
Please contact us below if you would like to do the e-application, or be kept posted on Rivercove pricing and other details as they become available.
Note also that as Rivercove EC is an executive condominium, only those who qualify are eligible to purchase a unit. To check if you are eligible, and what payment and payment schemes apply, do refer to the following pages. (Opens in a new window.)
RIVERCOVE EC FLOOR PLANS
Click on the icon to view the Rivercove Residences Floor Plan (5.6MB). Opens in new window. If you find it useful, please contact us below to see the showflat, or to get the pricing or other details.
- 628 units with choice of 3-, 4- or 5- bedroom apartments.
- Dry and wet kitchen concept for some of the 4 and 5-bedroom unit types.
- Some units have kitchens directly opening onto the balcony – promotes a different lifestyle.
- Elba (Italian) cooker hood, hob & built-in oven, and Monic sink in kitchens.
- Grohe mixers and taps to kitchen and bathrooms.
- Duravit sanitary ware (to master and common bathrooms).
- Daikin air-conditioning system.
- Porcelain floor tiles to living, dining and kitchen areas.
- Vinyl flooring to bedrooms for ease of maintenance and hard-wearing qualities.
- Powder coated aluminium framed windows.
- Centralised refuse disposal system.
- Optical fibre infrastructure & outlets in each apartment.
- Units provided with SMART home features with a Wireless SMART home system:
a) 1 no. of SMART home centre lite
b) 1 no. IP camera
c) 1 no. Lighting control and 1 no. Air-con control
d) 1 no. Zwave module for digital lockset control for all units
e) 1 no. Digital Lockset for main entrance
These features can be controlled remotely via a smartphone app provided the home-owners have subscribed to their own internet services.
Note: Brands / models mentioned above are subject to change.
RIVERCOVE EC SITE PLAN · LAYOUT & FEATURES
Units are in a mainly north-south / north-north-west / south-south-east orientation, to maximise natural ventilation and water / landscape views.
5 zones of facilities: Nature Zone, Fitness Zone, Relaxation Zone, Active Zone and Family Zone. This is to cater facilities to different ages and generations. Examples are the Hydrotherapy Pool, the Outdoor Fitness Area, and lots of facilities for children.
There is direct access to the park connector via the residents’ side gate as well as ample bicycle parking spaces and washing bays, to encourage a fun & healthy lifestyle.
Rivercove Residences will incorporate a SMART living concept too, that enables online booking of facilities and payment of maintenance fees. You can also use it for all sorts of convenience services, such as arranging for home cleaning, parties, etc, all via a smartphone app.
RIVERCOVE PRICE · UNIT TYPES · MAINTENANCE
RIVERCOVE RESIDENCES UNIT TYPES . SIZES
|Unit Rooms||Unit Type||No. of Units||Area (sq m)||Area (sq ft)|
|3 Bedroom||A||484||84 – 108||904 – 1,163|
|4 Bedroom||B||112||110 – 119||1,184 – 1,281|
Floor areas stated includes any Patios, Balconies, Terraces, A/C Ledges.
RIVERCOVE EC PRICES & ESTIMATE MONTHLY MAINTENANCE
The Rivercove Residences price list will only be available two days before the balloting day. However the price range will be released some time before that, during the preview when the showflat opens for viewing. If you would like to be kept updated on that, please register your interest.
Pending the official price release however, it is possible to make a simple estimate of what the pricing could be. Just pure maths, not exact science. The developer, Hoi Hup & Sunway Developments, paid $355 PSF PPR (per sq ft per plot ratio) for the land. Add roughly $450 per sq ft for construction, development, financing and other overhead costs, and we have a break-even of $800 PSF.
Assuming 15% margin, we have a starting price of around $920 PSF. So as a general idea, a 1000 sq ft 3 bedroom unit could be around $900K. (Expect units with river views to be priced higher, though.)
At this price point, it would represent a 30% discount from the $1,280 PSF that the nearby private condo, Parc Botannia, launched at recently in December 2017.
|Unit Rooms||Price Range (SGD$)||Share Value||Est Monthly Maintenance|
|3 Bedroom Types C1 – C3 (incl. ground floor units)||$830K – $1.13M||6||$330|
|3 Bedroom Types C4 – C5 (incl. ground floor units)||7||$385|
|4 Bedroom (incl. ground floor units)||$1.1M – $1.3M||7||$385|
|5 Bedroom (incl. ground floor units)||$1.34M – $1.47M||7||$385|
RIVERCOVE RESIDENCE EC · THE DEVELOPER
Both are established and reputable developers on the local market, with a collective experience spanning decades.
Hoi Hup has been around since 1983, with projects under its belt that include Residences @ Killiney, The Ford @ Holland, De Royale, Shelford23, Waterford Residence, Suites @ Cairnhill, Foresta @ Mount Faber, and Charlton Villas. Its professed aim is that of “… commitment to exceptional workmanship and excellent value”, and it has won some construction excellence and productivity awards.
Sunway Development is part of the Sunway Group, a Malaysian MNC spanning several industry areas, ranging from property development and investment, to design and build construction (like Sunway City), and building materials.
Together, they have jointly developed projects such as City View @ Boon Keng, Lake Vista @ Yuan Ching, Sea Esta, The Arc @ Tampines, Vacanza @ East, Miltonia Residences, and The Peak @ Toa Payoh.
RIVERCOVE RESIDENCES LOCATION · FEATURES
Location. The Rivercove Residences location is in west Sengkang, in the Fernvale area. It is not within walking distance to an MRT station, but is within 7 minutes walk of Tongkang LRT station, 2 stops from Sengkang MRT station and Town Centre.
The developer will provide free shuttle bus services to Sengkang MRT station, for the first 15 months after TOP. After that the residents will decide whether to continue with the service by funding it themselves.
- Shopping & Food. 5 minutes LRT train ride in one direction is Compass One at Sengkang Town Centre; in the other direction there is Seletar Mall, housing NTUC Fairprice Finest and a number of cafes and shops too.
And there is Jalan Kayu nearby, a foodie’s delight with its prata joints that go back a long way, with an eclectic mix of roadside cafes adding to the bustling food scene there.
- Leisure Facilities. If you are into a more laid back or sporting lifestyle, Rivercove EC is pretty strong on that. From the side gate accessing onto the park connector along Punggol River, a stroll or bicycle or PMD ride will bring you to Sengkang Sports Complex, that boasts 3 big pools and slides and a stadium. Across the river is Sengkang Riverside Park, a calm oasis amidst the concrete around, comprising a constructed wetland with a rich biodiversity that is a favourite haunt of nature lovers.
- Amenities. Going further up the park connector will bring you to the much touted Punggol Waterway, with its riverside dining and sporting facilities. Or you could pop into Waterway Point for a spot of shopping and dinner, before making your leisurely way home along the river.
- Medical Facilities. The Sengkang General Hospital, one of the largest regional hospitals in Singapore, will open soon in 2018. Less than 5 minutes drive away, or 3 stops on the LRT line at Cheng Lim LRT station. Comfortably near to Rivercove Residences in case of need, but not too near.
- Schools. Rivercove Residences is certainly not short of choice of schools. Just for primary schools alone, there are a few around. Anchor Green Primary school is within 5 minutes walk away – helps if you (and your child) like to sleep later. And Nan Chiau Primary school, 10 minutes walk away, is within the crucial 1km radius. (You will still have to do balloting though.) Nan Chiau is highly sought after, and deservedly so. Besides its technical excellence, it has a caring staff and nurturing environment.
- Accessibility. It may not look it, but the Rivercove EC location is actually not bad in terms of accessibility. You are within 7 minutes drive of Tampines Expressway. From there it is around 20 minutes to Changi Airport or 25 minutes to the Marina Bay area via the KPE. There is also a short cut via Yio Chu Kang Road to the CTE and to Orchard Road is another 20 minutes or so.
- 1 to 3 Mins Walk to MRT
- 10 to 12 Mins Walk to MRT
- 13 to 15 Mins Walk to MRT
- 16 to 18 Mins Walk to MRT
- 19 to 21 Mins Walk to MRT
- 22 to 24 Mins Walk to MRT
- 25 to 27 Mins Walk to MRT
- 28 to 30 Mins Walk to MRT
- 31 to 33 Mins Walk to MRT
- 34 to 36 Mins Walk to MRT
- 37 to 39 Mins Walk to MRT
- 4 to 6 Mins Walk to MRT
- 7 to 9 Mins Walk to MRT
- Deferred Payment Scheme
- Dual Key Units
- Luxury High-End Project
- Near Park / Nature Reserve
- Near Reservoir
- Near Shopping Mall
- Near Sports Complex
- Near to City
- Normal Payment Scheme
- Payment Scheme
- Prime District
- Progressive Payment Scheme
- Proximity to Primary School
- Sale by Private Treaty
- Sea / Water Views
- Special Discounts
- Special Features
- Star Buys
- Walk to MRT
- Within 1KM of Ai Tong Primary School
- Within 1KM of Anglo Chinese Primary School (Barker Road)
- Within 1KM of Catholic High
- Within 1KM of Cedar Girls Primary School
- Within 1KM of CHIJ Primary School (Toa Payoh)
- Within 1KM of Holy Innocents Primary School
- Within 1KM of Kong Hwa Primary School
- Within 1KM of Maris Stella
- Within 1km of Methodist Girls' Primary School
- Within 1KM of Nan Chiau Primary School
- Within 1KM of Nan Hua Primary School
- Within 1KM of Nanyang Primary School
- Within 1KM of Ngee Ann Primary School
- Within 1KM of Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' Primary School
- Within 1KM of Raffles Girls Primary School
- Within 1KM of River Valley Primary School
- Within 1KM of Rosyth Primary School
- Within 1KM of Singapore Chinese Girls' Primary School
- Within 1KM of SJI Junior
- Within 1KM of St Andrews Primary School
- Within 1KM of Tao Nan Primary School