THE INTERLACE CONDO . OVERVIEW
The Interlace condo is a new response to contemporary living in a tropical environment that moves away from typical clusters of isolated vertical towers. The architects have created a unique community-like condominium.
It is aptly named too – an interlace of apartment blocks creating a series of unfolding vistas & courtyards. The arrangement of the blocks is not merely aesthetic. It is a response to analysis of the micro-climate, and sun & wind conditions of the site. It is designed to minimize heat gain, and provide lots of natural light. Multi-storey gaps between the blocks permit wind and light to weave into the architecture.
THE INTERLACE CONDOMINIUM · WALKTHROUGH
THE INTERLACE CONDO · PROJECT DETAILS
|Developer||Ankerite Pte Ltd
(JV of Capitaland Residential & Hotel Properties Ltd)
|Status||Condominium (Foreigners eligible to buy)|
|Address||180 to 226 Depot Road, Singapore 109684|
|Site Area||80,769 m² (approx. 869,320 sq ft)|
|Tenure||99 years leasehold w.e.f. 11 February 2009|
|Estimate T.O.P.||End 2013|
|No. of Units||1,040 residential units + 8 retail shops|
|Car Park||1,132 spaces (incl. 10 for handicap parking) & 76 strata spaces|
|Description||Residential project comprising 23 blocks of 6/12/18/24 storey apartments with commercial use at 1st storey and communal facilities, courtyards & basement car park|
|Concept Architect||Office for Metropolitan Architects (OMA)|
|Resident Architect||RSP Architects, Planners & Engineers Pte Ltd|
|Landscape Architect||ICN Design International|
|Quantity Surveyor||Davis Langdon & Seah Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Main Contractor||Woh Hup Pte Ltd|
THE INTERLACE FLOOR PLANS
Click to open in new window.
|The Interlace Floor Plan Brochure (57MB)||Interlace Brochure Designer Series (19MB)|
What is special about the Interlace floor plan layouts, is that they have probably the biggest room sizes among this generation of condominium developments. Their rooms tend to be big, certainly bigger than almost all the new launches.
THE INTERLACE SITE PLAN · LAYOUT & FEATURES
The Interlace Condo features 1,040 apartments on a 99-year leasehold land of 871,884 sq ft, with units ranging from 807 sq ft for two bedroom apartments to 4,306 sq ft for super penthouses. These units are in 31 apartment blocks, each six stories high, set in hexagonal arrangements to form eight large courtyards.
Facilities are woven around the 8 landscaped courtyards, each centered round a theme. These courtyards give the whole development focus, intimacy and excitement, in what could otherwise be an overwhelmingly big project.
Underground parking keeps vehicular traffic safely away from these gardens and frees up large green areas to accommodate a variety of communal facilities.
The Interlace responds to issues of tropical living by creating a network of recreational and dwelling spaces integrated with the natural environment, that draws residents into the extensive communal gardens. This luxuriant mix is enhanced by the many sky gardens and roof terraces.
Units facing south & east may get to enjoy the greenery of the Southern Ridges close by. Higher floor units could get city and sea views as well.
INTERLACE PRICE · UNIT TYPES · MAINTENANCE
THE INTERLACE UNIT TYPES . SIZES
|Unit Rooms||Unit Type||No. of Units||Area (sq m)||Area (sq ft)|
|2 Bedroom||A||260||75 – 149||807 – 1,604|
|3 Bedroom||B||290||117 – 352||1,259 – 3,789|
|3 Bedroom + Study||C||231||148 – 488||1,593 – 5,253|
|4 Bedroom||D||151||180 – 529||1,938 – 5,694|
|4BR Multi-Generation||E||16||185 – 495||1,991 – 5,328|
|Penthouse||F||54||293 – 586||3,154 – 6,308|
|3BR Garden House||G||10||267 – 314||2,874 – 3,380|
|4BR Garden House||H||28||313 – 361||3,369 – 3,886|
Floor areas stated includes any Patios, Balconies, Terraces, A/C Ledges.
INTERLACE PRICES & ESTIMATE MONTHLY MAINTENANCE
This is the status as at 25 October 2017 . For latest pricing, kindly contact us below.
|Unit Rooms||Price Range (SGD$)||Share Value||Est Monthly
|2 Bedroom||Sold Out||71 – 83||$248 to $289|
|3 Bedroom||Sold Out||83 – 142||$289 to $494|
|3 Bedroom + Study||Sold Out||83 – 166||$289 to $578|
|4 Bedroom||$3.653M – $3.94M||95 – 178||$331 to $620|
|4BR Multi-Generation||Sold Out||95 – 166||$331 to $578|
|Penthouse||$5.056M – $5.405M||119 – 190||$415 to $662|
|3BR Garden House||Sold Out||119 – 131||$415 to $456|
|4BR Garden House||Sold Out||131 – 142||$456 to $495|
THE INTERLACE LOCATION · KEY FEATURES
- Location. The Interlace location is on the city fringe, near the educational and research institutions, and high-tech i-parks & industry hubs of Science Park, Kent Ridge and One-North. Many residents are expatriates working in those institutes, drawn to its surrounding greenery and proximity to town and their workplace.
- Amenities. 5 minute walk to Gilman Village, 10 minutes to shops, eateries & banks of Alexandra Village. Shuttle bus to Vivo City.
- Setting. In the heart of the Southern Ridges, part of a 9-kilometer green belt of parks and recreational facilities. Includes tree top walks above forest canopy.
- Accessibility. Easy accessibility to major expressways. 5 minutes drive to HarbourFront, Sentosa, and the National University of Singapore. Around 15 minutes walk to Labrador Park MRT station.
- Architectural Icon. The Interlace is designed by Ole Scheeren from OMA (Office for Metropolitan Architecture), who lead the design and construction of the China Central Television Station (CCTV) headquarters in Beijing, and the Prada Epicenters in New York City and Los Angeles.
- Design & Layout. Ingenious interplay of blocks creates 8 large interior courtyards, each with its own sense of community on a smaller scale, on a huge site with a complete range of facilities including its own shops. Unlike new projects on the market now, the Interlace Condo units are spacious with big rooms. A delight to live in.
- Reputable developer. Ankerite is a CapitaLand-led JV of CapitaLand Residential Singapore Pte Ltd and Hotel Properties Ltd. Capitaland is one of Asia’s largest real estate companies, with a long pedigree of successful projects in a wide range of property in Singapore.
- 1 to 3 Mins Walk to MRT
- 10 to 12 Mins Walk to MRT
- 13 to 15 Mins Walk to MRT
- 16 to 18 Mins Walk to MRT
- 19 to 21 Mins Walk to MRT
- 22 to 24 Mins Walk to MRT
- 25 to 27 Mins Walk to MRT
- 28 to 30 Mins Walk to MRT
- 31 to 33 Mins Walk to MRT
- 34 to 36 Mins Walk to MRT
- 37 to 39 Mins Walk to MRT
- 4 to 6 Mins Walk to MRT
- 7 to 9 Mins Walk to MRT
- Deferred Payment Scheme
- Luxury High-End Project
- Near Park / Nature Reserve
- Near Reservoir
- Near Shopping Mall
- Near Sports Complex
- Near to City
- Payment Scheme
- Prime District
- Progressive Payment Scheme
- Proximity to Primary School
- Sea / Water Views
- Special Discounts
- Special Features
- Star Buys
- Walk to MRT
- Within 1KM of Ai Tong Primary School
- Within 1KM of Anglo Chinese Primary School (Barker Road)
- Within 1KM of Catholic High
- Within 1KM of Cedar Girls Primary School
- Within 1KM of Holy Innocents Primary School
- Within 1KM of Kong Hwa Primary School
- Within 1KM of Maris Stella
- Within 1km of Methodist Girls' Primary School
- Within 1KM of Nan Chiau Primary School
- Within 1KM of Nan Hua Primary School
- Within 1KM of Ngee Ann Primary School
- Within 1KM of Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' Primary School
- Within 1KM of Raffles Girls Primary School
- Within 1KM of River Valley Primary School
- Within 1KM of Rosyth Primary School
- Within 1KM of Singapore Chinese Girls' Primary School
- Within 1KM of SJI Junior
- Within 1KM of St Andrews Primary School
- Within 1KM of Tao Nan Primary School
· For Latest Updates, Units, Prices & Discounts
· No Agent Fees or Charges