21 ANGULLIA PARK @ ORCHARD ROAD
TwentyOne Angullia Park is a landmark luxury condominium at Orchard Road, Singapore’s most famous shopping street, and home to some of the most valuable real estate in the world.
This freehold development comprises only 54 residences in an enviable setting – it sits amidst the leafy canopies of tree-lined Orchard Boulevard. Yet it is just across from Wheelock Place, ION Orchard, and Orchard MRT Station. And it shares this neighbourhood with 5-star hotels like Marriott, St Regis, and Four Seasons, and with designer stores and restaurants.
Designed by the multi-award winning SCDA Architects, 21 Angullia Park is an architectural icon that reinterprets urban tropical living. It references Le Corbusier’s interlocking system of volumes as shown in his seminal Unite d’ Habitation, and applies it not only on a unit basis but in groups, carving out two huge sky terraces that form intervals of green and tranquil spaces.
Upon arrival at TwentyOne Angullia Park, each resident is greeted by the shimmering sculpture “Ethereal Cloud” by the renowned Taiwanese sculptor, Li Chen. This work seeks to express the very essence of clouds, a metaphor for the soul. As the sculptor puts it, it is “… the shape of the soul, the face of one’s memory, the embodiment of an enlightened moment.”
TWENTYONE ANGULLIA PARK · VIDEO
The form of the 36-storey tower of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments is clean, clear and pragmatic. Lots of natural daylighting & ventilation to the apartments and terraces due to the porous design of the overall building form, so reducing energy consumption.
Each unit exudes a sense of light and space enhanced by double-volume rooms, floor-to-ceiling windows, panoramic views, and the combination of luxurious materials like travertine with the coolness of glass and steel.
The views at TwentyOne Angullia go all the way down Orchard Road. From the higher floors they extend across to the green expanse of the Singapore Botanic Gardens and Dempsey Hill, or southwards towards the Marina Bay waterfront.
TWENTYONE ANGULLIA PARK · FACTSHEET
|Name||TwentyOne Angullia Park|
|Developer||Angullia Development Pte Ltd
(Company Registration No. 200700837N)
|Status||Condominium (Foreigners eligible to buy)|
|Address||21 Angullia Park, Singapore 239974|
|Site Area||4,562 m² (49,105 sq ft)|
|No. of Blocks||1|
|No. of Storeys||36|
|No. of Units||54|
|Description||A 36-storey high-end condominium tower comprising 54 luxury residential apartments, sky terraces, 2 basement carparks, swimming pool and communal facilities.|
|Interior Architects||Brewin Design Office
Suying Metropolitan Studio
|Development Partners||TCRE Partners
Y Developments Private Limited
21 ANGULLIA PARK FLOOR PLANS
Click on this icon to view the Twenty One Angullia Park eBrochure (3.2MB). Opens new window.
Click on this icon to view the TwentyOne Angullia Park Floor Plans (1.5MB). Do please drop us a note below to view available units, or to get the prices or any other details.
- Available layouts: 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom, 4 bedroom.
- All residences come with private lifts.
- Vein-cut Travertine flooring in living and dining rooms.
- Vein-cut Travertine wall and floor finishes in bathrooms.
- Flat-cut wood plank flooring in bedrooms.
- Varenna by Poliform kitchens.
- Miele kitchen appliances, washers and dryers in every residence.
- Agape bathtubs in the master bathrooms of the 3 and 4-bedroom apartments.
- Ad Notam mirror TVs and multi-zone climate control.
- Full height windows of insulated low-e (low-emission) glass, double glazed, to provide maximum sound attenuation and minimise heat transfer.
TWENTY ONE ANGULLIA PARK SITE PLAN
21 Angullia Park comprises a single 36-storey modern high-rise block on a 4,562 square metre site framed by landscaped grounds and gnarled old trees. A full range of facilities is available at the 2 huge sky terraces.
The 10th floor sky terrace is a quiet, laid-back space ideal for cosy conversations. It is fitted with an outdoor kitchen and dining area, set against the leafy backdrop of the foliage of mature trees lining Orchard Boulevard. It houses a salon and a state-of-the-art sky gymnasium that overlooks the neighbouring properties.
THE POOL FLOOR
The sky terrace is perched on the 22nd floor, overlooking the Four Seasons Hotel, with heady views all the way to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve in the North East, and Marina Bay to the south. It is devoted almost exclusively to an infinity pool and pool decks, that make for an exhilarating swimming experience and place to chill out at.
21 ANGULLIA PARK SHOWFLAT · PHOTOS
Use the arrows to scroll through the TwentyOne Angullia showflat photos / artist’s impressions. Or click to enlarge.
21 ANGULLIA PARK PRICES · TYPES
UNIT TYPES . SIZES
|Unit Desc||Type||No. of
|Strata Area (sq m)||Strata Area (sq ft)|
|Number of Units for Sale||44|
Floor areas stated includes any Voids, Patios, Balconies, Terraces, A/C Ledges.
21 ANGULLIA PARK PRICE RANGES
Indicative pricing as at 7 April 2018 – subject to change. Please drop us a note below if you wish to be kept posted on price updates.
|Unit Description||Unit Type||Nett Price After 20% Discount (SGD)|
|2 Bedroom||A1||From $4,888,800 up|
|3 Bedroom||B2||From $7,888,800 up|
|3 Bedroom||B3||From $8,688,800 up|
|4 Bedroom||C2||From $12,188,800 up|
|4 Bedroom||C3||From $11,088,800 up|
TWENTYONE ANGULLIA PARK · ARCHITECT
SCDA garnered the inaugural Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Award for International Excellence in 2016, and the RIBA International Awards for Lincoln Modern (2003) and OneKL (2012). It also won the SIA-Getz Architecture Prize for Emergent Architecture in Asia in 2006, on top of numerous Chicago Athenaeum International Architecture Awards.
Twenty One Angullia Park itself won the International Property Award for Best Residential High Rise Architecture, Asia Pacific 2015.
SCDA strives for calmness and tranquility expressed in light, space, and order, in its designs. Its architecture is inspired by the climatic and cultural context, integrating the elements – water and landscape – and merging the outside with the inside. The inherent beauty of natural materials is accentuated, and there is a clarity of architectural expression that is timeless.
SCDA’s work have set benchmark prices for high-end luxury level condominiums in Singapore, such as at The Marq, Nassim Park Residences, The Boulevard Residence, and The Ladyhill.
21 ANGULLIA PARK LOCATION · FEATURES
- Location. TwentyOne Angullia Park is sited on what must be one of the most coveted spots in Singapore. In a cul-de-sac off Orchard Boulevard, it is a short walk from the 2nd busiest intersection of Orchard Road, with all the convenience of the major shopping belt at its door step, yet lies within the calm lush foliage of the boulevard.
Shopping, Supermarkets & Food. Being on the fringe of Singapore’s main shopping street means that everything you need is within really easy reach – fine dining or cosmopolitan food or local cafes, designer stores or the latest gadgets, the Mount Elizabeth or Camden medical hubs, it’s all there. And across the boulevard are the Four Seasons Hotel, Wheelock Place, and the ever busy, vibrant ION Orchard.
Nearest MRT Stations. Also across the intersection is the Orchard MRT station, serving both the North-South and the future Thomson-East Coast MRT lines. With that, you are less than 5 stops from museums, galleries, theatres, parks like Gardens by the Bay, and the Raffles & Marina Bay Financial Districts.
- Institutions. The TwentyOne Angullia Park location is close to the embassy belt. As for schools, the Paterson campus of the ISS International School is right across Paterson Road.
- 1 to 3 Mins Walk to MRT
- 10 to 12 Mins Walk to MRT
- 13 to 15 Mins Walk to MRT
- 16 to 18 Mins Walk to MRT
- 19 to 21 Mins Walk to MRT
- 22 to 24 Mins Walk to MRT
- 25 to 27 Mins Walk to MRT
- 28 to 30 Mins Walk to MRT
- 31 to 33 Mins Walk to MRT
- 34 to 36 Mins Walk to MRT
- 37 to 39 Mins Walk to MRT
- 4 to 6 Mins Walk to MRT
- 7 to 9 Mins Walk to MRT
- Deferred Payment Scheme
- Dual Key Units
- Luxury High-End Project
- Near Park / Nature Reserve
- Near Reservoir
- Near Shopping Mall
- Near Sports Complex
- Near to City
- Payment Scheme
- Prime District
- Progressive Payment Scheme
- Proximity to Primary School
- Sea / Water Views
- Special Discounts
- Special Features
- Star Buys
- Walk to MRT
- Within 1KM of Ai Tong Primary School
- Within 1KM of Anglo Chinese Primary School (Barker Road)
- Within 1KM of Catholic High
- Within 1KM of Cedar Girls Primary School
- Within 1KM of Holy Innocents Primary School
- Within 1KM of Kong Hwa Primary School
- Within 1KM of Maris Stella
- Within 1km of Methodist Girls' Primary School
- Within 1KM of Nan Chiau Primary School
- Within 1KM of Nan Hua Primary School
- Within 1KM of Ngee Ann Primary School
- Within 1KM of Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' Primary School
- Within 1KM of Raffles Girls Primary School
- Within 1KM of River Valley Primary School
- Within 1KM of Rosyth Primary School
- Within 1KM of Singapore Chinese Girls' Primary School
- Within 1KM of SJI Junior
- Within 1KM of St Andrews Primary School
- Within 1KM of Tao Nan Primary School
· For Latest Updates, Units, Prices & Discounts
· No Agent Fees or Charges